Sunday, February 17, 2008

MORE BABY MAIA




Maia is growing with each new day. She is a great eater and seems to be able to tolerate her siblings quite well, despite their constant hugs and kisses. Emma seems to be affected the most by the new arrival (not listening, saying "no" a lot, and yelling at everyone). Justin doesn't blame her - she has been the baby for the past two years and now has just been bumped out of that spot. Kaelyn and Kenton are very big helps to us. Justin goes back to work tomorrow. Thus, tomorrow will prove to be interesting for me. Wish me luck!

4 comments:

Kelsey Carreon said...

Katie she is a total doll!! What an adorable Baby!! She looks so peaceful sleeping!! She looks so much like kaelyn (I think)

Unknown said...

Katie and Justin,
Thanks for sending the pics on your blog! Maia is soooo beautiful! Love the dark hair! She looks like you, Katie! Hugs and love!
Becca

Sergio and Sarah said...

She's so cute. I can't wait to meet her!! I think Kelsey is right, she looks a lot like Kaelyn to me too!

Granny said...

She is so adorable.

Love,

Kathy