Monday, August 11, 2008

A Crazy Trip - Part 1

Day One - 11th Wedding Anniversary for Justin and Katie


There wasn't much time for romance, when packing has to occur. (I totally stress out when I have to pack my family for a trip - not to mention a 3 week trip) We left in the evening to head north. Along the way we made our first stop in Roanoke to visit our dear friends, Courtney and David. We ate a scrumptious Mexican meal and had some great laughs together. David enjoyed playing with my new camera.




Day 2 - Ethan's Birthday & Baby Kate's Blessing
We spent a day in C'ville to bless Baby Kate and to celebrate Ethan's 3rd Bday. The kids enjoyed full blown pillow wars and taking every single toy Sarah owned out and dumping it on the floor.
(more pics to come when I get some from Sergio)

No comments: