Saturday, May 31, 2008

Meet Baby Kate

Hello Everyone - Today I have met my new cousin, Kate Elizabeth. She was born to my Aunt Sarah and Uncle Sergio last week. She is way smaller than me, but I do have 3.5 months on her. She isn't much into the cooing thing yet like me, but I am sure she won't be far behind me. Well, I am looking forward to rolling around on the carpet with her. I have mastered rolling from my belly to my back. I just can't quite figure out how to get from my back back to my belly. It is so frustrating and I have call (cry) out to Mommy for help. Grandma Mary doesn't have enough room for all us grandchildren in her lap now - she is up to 8 grandkids!

Kate sure does like to sleep a lot. Please wake up and play with me. - Maia



Uncle Sergio got a great hammock from his parents in Mexico. We love it, because everyone can fit into it and don't you love how colorful it is! - Kenton

We love looking at Ethan's facial expressions. They remind us of Kenton's expressions at that age.

Kaelyn - our little poser (always has been and I think always will be)

I love my Daddy - Maia

I'm hanging out with Uncle Sergio and Bubba Lou - Emma

New Mommy and all the grandkids.


Goodbye Everyone - hoped you liked the pics! - Maia

2 comments:

Kelsey Carreon said...

katie she is sooo cute! I will have to go to sarah's blog to see if she has updated. I can't wait to get out east and get together. Have you all decided where you are going to move?

Kelsey Carreon said...

hey what happened to sarah's blog?